id help, please

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

fishy_love

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
These little guys were just listed as "assorted cichlid" in the store, any ideas on who they may be? I'm new to cichlids and these guys were an impulse buy when I saw them being bullied in the store tank. The yellow one is tiny and hasn't grown much, about an inch long. The blue one is growing quickly and is short of 2 inches. The yellow one is also timid while the blue one is really aggressive towards his pellets but not his little friend. he attacks them when I drop them in, it's so cute!

They will be living in a cycled 20gal with a fluval U2 filter, is that a good size for 2? Or will I need to upgrade as they grow? Also, would they bother clown loach and bn pleco? My sister's friend is adopting all of our Mollies and other little tropical fish from us but we would like to keep the clowns and bn if it is possible.

Attachments

• IMAG0435-1-1.jpg
    IMAG0435-1-1.jpg
    261.8 KB · Views: 107
  • IMAG0432-1-1.jpg
    IMAG0432-1-1.jpg
    264.1 KB · Views: 107
Looks like a cobalt blue zebra and a red zebra. Not the best pics i could be wrong.

Thank you so much!! I Google imaged those species and they look the exact same as my two, even down to the yellow spot on the blue ones back bottom fins :)

Back
Top Bottom