Id plz..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yeah, much clearer pictures with better lighting are going to be needed.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Ok...il post some new pics today with better lightning...I have no clue of the type...I believe its a cichlid but not sure...thanks for ur response guys[emoji4]

Hope these are good enough..[emoji4][emoji106]ImageUploadedByTapatalk1413164558.753467.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1413164636.869314.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1413164685.484293.jpg

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1413164518.036566.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1413164518.036566.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 112
What did the lfs have them labelled as? It looks weird to me, not really sure what it is

What did the lfs have them labelled as? It looks weird to me, not really sure what it is

Wow tis truly a night to behold when Freackgecko is confused on a cichlid. But it doesn't look much like a standard cichlid, it looks native and wild not farmed.

Paretroplus damii maybe, based off the red tip on the upper caudal fun and the black lips

Thanks guys...m exited knowing that I have something unique...my LFS had them labelled as green terrors...so cant expect much from them[emoji39]

I think this is a hybrid...mix of something...cause I really don't think we have any species or sub species of Paretroplus here in India...il let it settle down and post some more asap

Not endemic to India...but LFS's here are more into gold fishes and angles and some common cichlids...it took me 3 years to get a EBJD...moreover they were selling it labelled as green terror....n trust me...when they say green terror it always comes out to be blue acara's....so I am pretty sure either it is a hybrid or a local fish caught somewhere around..

Back
Top Bottom