Identification

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

torres

Aquarium Advice Freak
scaled.php

scaled.php

scaled.php

Do you guys know what kind of cichlid is it?
Thanks

jump on facebook and go to vebas aquairums has a big yellow sign ask them i was in their the other day looking at a bunch of these great looking fish

i asked the guy there, looks like its a peacock, cant define what kind though..
thanks

Imo it is to young to know what it is but it is definitely a peacock

yeah, i dont know the fish's age and i was looking peacock pictures, very similar, too bad mine doesn't look that fancy though lol

torres said:
yeah, i dont know the fish's age and i was looking peacock pictures, very similar, too bad mine doesn't look that fancy though lol

It doesn't look that big, how big is it? It will start to color up not knowing what it is makes it kinda hard to tell you when it will. I have some peacocks that are bright colored at 1" and some at 2" and some don't color up till they get bigger.

It doesn't look that big, how big is it? It will start to color up not knowing what it is makes it kinda hard to tell you when it will. I have some peacocks that are bright colored at 1" and some at 2" and some don't color up till they get bigger.
It's around 7 cm, i hope him to color up, ive enough dark fish in the tank

torres said:
cool, would be awesome if mine become red haha

Unfortunately female peacocks are quite bland :/ here is a terrible picture lol, this girl is very old :) about 5 years old :)

Attachments

• image-3691930990.jpg
    image-3691930990.jpg
    141.6 KB · Views: 66
Unfortunately female peacocks are quite bland :/ here is a terrible picture lol, this girl is very old :) about 5 years old :)

yeah, males have more color, cool fish and pic! i see you got alot cichlids

Back
Top Bottom