If you could name a cichlid.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

fishyfriends3

Aquarium Advice FINatic
If you could name a cichlid after you which one would you want to be named after you and why ?

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

This is a fun game I am going to have to give it some thought. My full name is Justin Rivers so I would have to go with one that is found just in rivers and not in lakes har har har :D.

I know its a Lake cichlid but I think I have to go with Moba Gibberosa (some call them Frontosa) because it fits my personality best. They are bigger like me. They are social but aren't concerned with chasing each other around. Colorful but not flashy. They are chill and have a nice personality about them. They aren't the aggressor but definitely can handle themselves. They kind of sit back and watch what is going on around them.

I don't think it will die just needs some time. I think its fun and a very unique question. You should probably answer it yourself.

Right I've decided on Neolamprologus multifasciatus. Just like me they might be small but they can handle themselves against much bigger. Also there into diy landscaping a little like me lol.

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Yeah I would be neolamprologus multifasciatus too. They have bundles of personality and will do whatever they want, and stand up to fish multiple times bigger than they are. I really like the little buggers! And they are so small, just like me!!

Back
Top Bottom