In need of some help

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mari

Aquarium Advice Newbie
I need help identifying the breed and sex of my chiclids. I believe they are or most of them are African. I want to get them to start mating also.

This may sound rude, and I don't mean for it to be, but if you don't know what continent they are from, let alone their species, then breeding is not a good idea. Post pictures and get IDs first, gain some knowledge, and then when you've learned as much as you can about those particular species, then look into breeding.

Some pictures would help start off this thread. I see you have a 75 gallon and a few cichlids of unknown origin. Pictures would really help. Look forward to hopefully helping...

The pics on your profile are not good but I think I see a Cobalt blue zebra,A Jewel Cichlid and a couple of peacocks which I can't tell what they are.
Can you post some better pics?

The pics on your profile are not good but I think I see a Cobalt blue zebra,A Jewel Cichlid and a couple of peacocks which I can't tell what they are.
Can you post some better pics?

I agree. I see the frontosa, some peacocks, the jewel and the CBZ.

Thought I saw a Kenyi too?

There's a variety of cichlids in that tank. Can you take better pictures and a nice full tank shot(FTS)

Back
Top Bottom