Interest Question Lampologus Brachardi

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

henningc

Aquarium Advice Addict
I've been debating whether or not to get a colony of Brachardi going and want to guage interest as fry will come by the bucketful. These are typically expensive, but I'd likely sell small fish for $2.

Anyone interested?:blink:

Id definitely be interested, I am getting a lake tang community 55 gallon stocked, and would love to add a colony into my tank

Sent via echolocation

It's hit or miss depending on your area. I had a very large colony a few years ago and couldn't give them away. Check out your local clubs and Craigslist to get an idea of demand. Here in the Chicagoland area it's all mbuna still, five to six years ago centrals were all the rage.

I'm in St. Louis and livebearers, the wild types, are the big thing. I figured folks on the forum may be interested.

If your still going to keep some and get lots of fry, definitely send some my way ?

Sent via echolocation

I have multis and really love them. I don't know where I would put brichardis but I would love some if you get fry and I find room :D

Thanks for the replies and keep them coming. This is a project and I don't want to end up with a ton of fry nobody wants.

Back
Top Bottom