Jack dempsey sick ):

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Plecos4596

Aquarium Advice Freak
ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1389136538.036463.jpg Cant see it has ick all over him): treating with copper safe in my 10 gallon quarantine. This sucks. Cichlids are amazing they become a part of you in a way kind of like a dog.

i have a little bottle with aloe in it . It cleans the fish a bit and also the water. And you should have him in a bigger tank.

He said he put him in a quarantine tank for treatment.
But if he has ick, maybe you should be treating the whole tank. chances are it could spread.

By far the best treatment for ich is the salt/ heat method. much better than any medication out there. Slowly raise the temp to 84-86 degrees and add 1 tablespoon of aquarium salt per 5 gallons. treat the same way for a week after you see the last of the ICH.

Thanks I've treated both tanks! Hoping for healthy fish!

That's what I did when my tank had ick my parrot severum jack Dempsey and firemouth had it bad I jacked the heat and hammered them with salt and did a gravel cleaning everyday they were. Golden in a few days

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I don't know how to get the carbon out of my filter to treat I forgot about the carbon!

What Ya mean pulled it out of there

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Back
Top Bottom