Jessica's 55g build.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Empress's are safe and sound back at the breeder dudes house. Got some girlfriends and boyfriends to replace em. Trying out a new couple.tonight, we will see how it goes :) here's a sneak peek of one of em :)

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20120401_163724.jpg
    ForumRunner_20120401_163724.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 58
AndrewsPistol said:
Empress's are safe and sound back at the breeder dudes house. Got some girlfriends and boyfriends to replace em. Trying out a new couple.tonight, we will see how it goes :) here's a sneak peek of one of em :)

Great looking fish. I have one and he's nasty! He recolonized another fish from the same family and it was game on!!

Convict2161 said:
Great looking fish. I have one and he's nasty! He recolonized another fish from the same family and it was game on!!

Thanks, I bougt his lady too, they were hangin tough at the dudes house :)

AndrewsPistol said:
Thanks, I bougt his lady too, they were hangin tough at the dudes house :)

Yeah... At the dudes house? That's rad!

Just watch them. So you re homed both fish right your peacock and the RE?

:fish2::fish2::fish2:

Attachments

• 145.jpg
    145.jpg
    183.6 KB · Views: 63
  • 137.jpg
    137.jpg
    195.5 KB · Views: 59
  • 135.jpg
    135.jpg
    154.3 KB · Views: 52
  • 121.jpg
    121.jpg
    135.2 KB · Views: 61
severum mama said:
Off topic and chit chat posts have been deleted. Please remain on topic. AA is not a Facebook wall. If you would like to chit chat, that's fine- we have a chat room available for members who are logged in on a computer.

This thread is being closed due to the continuous chit chat and off topic posting that has occurred despite this request. AA is not Facebook or Twitter. We are not a social networking or chatting site. Constant bumping, chit chat, and off topic posts not only make it difficult to find any relevant information, but also tend to quickly bury other peoples' threads that have legitimate needs and concerns. Once again, if you would like to chit chat, that is completely fine; however, we must ask that you utilize our chat room, which is available to any member that is logged in at a computer. Thank you for understanding.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom