Journaling Rescape/Stocking 30gal Holding Tank for Mbuna - Input Welcome

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I think it's and orange blotched peacock. They're a hybrid but I think they're cool.

Such a beautiful fish. Under my blue and white t5's, his colors are crazy!!

Thread name got changed, so you all know. Update on tank.

Stock:
X1 orange blotch peacock
X1 albino socolofi
X1 red zebra
X1 yellow lab
X1 socolofi
X1 red jewel

Made an impulse buy on the jewel, and after further research realized he's not 100% compatible so don't go bashing me on that. Will be keeping a close eye on him

FTS, added TONS more rock. I like it. Opinions????

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1393120255.236844.jpg

Looks much better. ?Still keep looking for bigger tank as they will not be ok there long in a small tank. Good luck bro!

Updated pic of tank. I can't help but keep changing it around lol. Opinions/thoughts?

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1395706880.607022.jpg

I'm the same way. I really like your latest pic. The plant looks great in that position. I'm a big fan of the differing color of the rocks/wood. Beauuuuutiful! The black sand is so classy!

I'm the same way. I really like your latest pic. The plant looks great in that position. I'm a big fan of the differing color of the rocks/wood. Beauuuuutiful! The black sand is so classy!

Thanks so much!! Now that I go back through the recent pics, they all do look very bland, plain, and boring. I think the plants give the tank a much needed pop of color :)

Back
Top Bottom