Just a question. Oscar and JD?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

IShallNtEatFish

Aquarium Advice Freak
Ok so I'm planning ahead here y'all! Can I put an oscar and a Jack Dempsey in a tank together? If so what size would be the best?

I'm not sure about the pairing but it would have to be atleast 90 gal with some serious filtration..

Atleast a 4ft tank. 75g and 90g tanks are the same exact size minus a few inches in height. I woulf go for a 110g. They have lenght and width but yes provided enough tank space it will definitely work

110s are odd for sure. They are 4ft long about 25" high and 24"wide I believe. Huge footprint and very heavy tanks. The ine I had weighed about 400lbs? Took 2 grown men to struggle moving it

Money isn't gonna be an issue if it means this jacq Dempsey can have her jack Dempsey and an oscar

As long you doin,t have a pair its not a problem. There is a change if you have a fast growing oscar he can eat the jd because jack dempsey do not grow fast. My oscar eat a ob pecock 6 inch they were the same size there is a change. That you lose a fish. Its always a gamble

Sent from my NX008HI using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Back
Top Bottom