Kensfish Cichlid Stones...(Plus species help)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Marconis

Aquarium Advice Addict
http://kensfish.com/Chichlidstones.html

How do you think these are? I was thinking of buying a bunch of the small ones and stacking them. Am I better off buying rocks from a landscape store?

Also, I feel I have made some mistakes with grouping my cichlids. I feel I should have researched just a bit more. At the young age my cichlids are, mine aren't that aggressive. However, I was reading that down the road as they age, some can become deadly. What do you all think? My stock is in my sig. Thanks.

I have some in our 150 gal tank. The smaller openings are great for fry. We position them so the larger fish can not get inside. Right now we have some Kenyi fry hanging out inside. :)

Hm, so the small ones don't have large enough holes that a full grown cichlid can go in? Dang, I wanted to buy a bunch of the $1.95 ones to keep it on the cheap side. Do you have a photo? I want to see how real they look.

I doubt we have the same brand. They were pretty cheap, maybe $5 at the lfs. Ours don't look all that real but we just bought them for the fry.

Back
Top Bottom