Kinda new to cichlids

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

J2ky2k

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Any help would be greatly appreciated! This is what I have so far

Attachments

• image-3849876540.jpg
    image-3849876540.jpg
    160.3 KB · Views: 166
  • image-2460019490.jpg
    image-2460019490.jpg
    166.1 KB · Views: 177
It's a 125, no issues so far other than tearing up plants but that is to be expected

I think it looks great. Plants dont last too lonfg with africans.

Looks great. If you're going to keep those rocks like that in the back I would consider a power head to help keep waste getting stuck under there and having to pull all those rocks out during water changes.

Yes, have 3 power heads, seems to be doing the job, been going almost 4 months now. Vacuum it regularly and partial water changes

I like it! Power heads are a great idea and I see your using them. Good call. Good luck with the plants. No plants lasted in my tank.

One suggestion I may throw out there. And others can chime in of I'm wrong or right. Or maybe it's just more like an opinion.

I like to keep the front open for "free swim" all my scape is on the back stacked and on the sides.

Listen... Either way! Amazing job!!!

Here's my tank it has side shots to give you an idea of what I'm talking about.

http://www.aquariumadvice.com/forums/members/46421-albums11717.html

Oh and congratulations!!! Your my 12,000th post!!!

Video of my tank just did a my birhday vid showing my b-day present new african cichlids!

I like it! Power heads are a great idea and I see your using them. Good call. Good luck with the plants. No plants lasted in my tank.

One suggestion I may throw out there. And others can chime in of I'm wrong or right. Or maybe it's just more like an opinion.

I like to keep the front open for "free swim" all my scape is on the back stacked and on the sides.

Listen... Either way! Amazing job!!!

Here's my tank it has side shots to give you an idea of what I'm talking about.

http://www.aquariumadvice.com/forums/members/46421-albums11717.html

Oh and congratulations!!! Your my 12,000th post!!!

I agree I keep all my scape to both ends middle wideopen but its what makes you happy when you sit in front of your tank to relax!

Back
Top Bottom