Kissing Angels?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

tracygh

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I have 2 black angels, body size a good 2 inches that my kids say are kissing alot. is this good, or are they actually trying to eat each other? Full on lip lock...is it love? I have seen this myself, it's not just the kids. They get a grip on each other's lips and hold on...funky to watch. I am having no luck with the whole sexing thing, I may see if I can post pictures to get some help. I also have a white pair, same age and size, and one of them looks like he/she has swallowed a pea. Big bulging belly, so I am presuming she is female holding eggs. I just have to figure this all out, cuz I would LOVE to get some angel fry going on.
TIA

Thanks for the response rich, now I have more questions LOL. I separated them for awhile, and now have put them back together. Now one of the blacks and one of the whites are doing the lip lock thing. Do I separate them or leave them together? Can they injure each other, or will they sort this out and the best man gets the ? I don't want to hurt my beautiful angels, but I also don;t want to interfere if nature can take it's course without ities.

Thanks in advance,

Tracy

*of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most!

They are probably trying to pair off. The ones who dont get paired off could find themselves in trouble.

Back
Top Bottom