Laced Rock

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It's not a cheap rock. You don't have any small business LFSs that carry it? Not sure online, but shipping would probably double by weight.

It's a great decorative rock that will raise the ph. I'd recommend tracking it down in a store or telling the LFS to order a crate for their inventory. Seems like a basic item they should have on hand.
I would want to hold and look at the pieces I'm buying to make sure they are the right fit for me.

It's not a cheap rock. You don't have any small business LFSs that carry it? Not sure online, but shipping would probably double by weight.

It's a great decorative rock that will raise the ph. I'd recommend tracking it down in a store or telling the LFS to order a crate for their inventory. Seems like a basic item they should have on hand.
I would want to hold and look at the pieces I'm buying to make sure they are the right fit for me.

Perfect. Ive been searching tanks on youtube to get landscaping ideas and thought the laced rock was the most beautiful decorative piece out there especially for Peacock cichlids.

Back
Top Bottom