let's see those 75 gallons out there

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thank you all for all those great and mouth dropping comments. I never thought I would think people would love my tank that much !!!! But is deff a great compliment.

To emerald: all the rocks are actually built custom from me and all are lace rock. The back left white one is actually barnacles !! Is that why you were talking about ??

To Andrew thank you soo much for the compliments I appreciate it and I love your tank as well !!!!

To con: I'm soo sorry I beat u out but I love a friendly competition !!! I'm always down gentlemen !!!!

And again I love and thanks for all the suggestions an compliments !!! But it's on everyone !!!! Hahahha

Italy592 said:
Thank you all for all those great and mouth dropping comments. I never thought I would think people would love my tank that much !!!! But is deff a great compliment.

To emerald: all the rocks are actually built custom from me and all are lace rock. The back left white one is actually barnacles !! Is that why you were talking about ??

To Andrew thank you soo much for the compliments I appreciate it and I love your tank as well !!!!

To con: I'm soo sorry I beat u out but I love a friendly competition !!! I'm always down gentlemen !!!!

And again I love and thanks for all the suggestions an compliments !!! But it's on everyone !!!! Hahahha

Your welcome, just to let you know me and con went to the lfs today and some things are changing. Lol I can't wait to see what con does

Italy592 said:

Yeah that's what I'm talking about thats really cool!

Your more then welcome bro!! You truly have an amazing tank!! But remember you drew first blood! lol

Your started this, I'm gonna finish it lol :)

Great job again on the tank man... You should really be proud of that and all your hard work! It pays off as you can see!! You beat the Con man.. You beat the con....

Walking slowly to the drawing board...

;)

Yeah yeah well I'm putting a 150 maybe 200 in my livig room the tank u saw was in my bedroom I'm lucky my girl loves this stuff haha

New setup what do you think ???

Attachments

• image-2714804864.jpg
    image-2714804864.jpg
    133.2 KB · Views: 78
  • image-1834582804.jpg
    image-1834582804.jpg
    142.5 KB · Views: 70
Really the way u guys made it sound before it was the greatest I never thought it be better ha

Back
Top Bottom