light or dark sand for peacock tank.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

CichlidLady0312

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Hey

Trying to decide on what kind of tank to do. I would like to do a relaxing tank w white sand a bubble machine for the back drop bilut then again id like a to do a darker setting to bring out my fish's colors. This tank is going to be in my living room.

idk if youve seen my 75g but its white/tan play sand under reef leds and some white boulders, its more of a simple and clean design to match my living room decor and my fish pop with the drab scape, i have 3 peacocks in this tank and i can stare at it for hours lol but thats IMO, i just rescaped im still deciding if i like it :whistle:

Attachments

• EBA 014.jpg
    EBA 014.jpg
    170.5 KB · Views: 86
  • EBA 015.jpg
    EBA 015.jpg
    225.5 KB · Views: 85
  • image-850984592.jpg
    image-850984592.jpg
    105.7 KB · Views: 81
Where did u get the ref leds and rocks?

landscaping company, for $0.12/lb the yard guy gave me 180lbs and charged me for 100lbs a good conversation can go a long way,

and i do aquarium led conversions to hoods, its a small time business i run down here in texas.

I like your tank. Id do a bubble wand behind the rocks....

that would be cool, i like that idea.

yours is a dual hood im assuming? and its pretty DIY intensive lol i sell the DIY kit with 12vdc 1.5a regulated power supply for $40

Hey big TeX ain't seen ya in a while I actually went to lowes and got the LED color changing kit from their worked great more expensive then what you offering wish I had known oh well hindsight and all haha

Hey big TeX ain't seen ya in a while I actually went to lowes and got the LED color changing kit from their worked great more expensive then what you offering wish I had known oh well hindsight and all haha

Lol alright bro its a DIY only kit so its either you get it right or they won't work lol

Back
Top Bottom