Loaches and angelfish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Should be fine. I've 3 clowns in with my angels, and while the little one stares in the angel's faces from time to time (I think he's wondering why those loaches look so funny *grin*), there are no problems. Heck, they will even share sinking wafers.

Of course, your mileage may vary.

Do keep in mind clowns will get pretty big. There are pics of foot long clown loaches at www.loaches.com. They're supposed to grow slow, but mine apparently didn't get that memo; they've put on about a 1/2 inch in a month and a half.

Yes, cute little clown loaches and angelfish can quickly crowd a tank. They both get a lot bigger than you would expect, so make sure you plan for the growth. I have always had clown loaches with my angels and never had any problems. I also had a kuhli loach with angels - no problem.

Hey Guy's I just read some info from Alli's link www.loaches.com and I am now wondering if I have a short-bodied loach. :?:

From the images on the site my loach is more narrow in the body and resembles the short-bodied one in the photo.

Louise

Back
Top Bottom