long ginned GBR?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I have two. Will post pics tomorrow. They have been doing very well in my discus tank

i saw them in your inside tank video. they are stunning! i would still like pics if u have the time! r the gold rams also long tailed? how long are your gbrs? 4 inches?

They're about 2.5 in. The gold ram is also long finned.

Attachments

• image-2443774805.jpg
    image-2443774805.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 85
  • image-1069308671.jpg
    image-1069308671.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 81
wow! beautiful! how old are they? r they gonna grow more? are they active? or shy? do they make good fish for tanks? likea re they fun to watch?

I believe they're full grown. They're very active, aggressive and personable fish. they do require higher quality water. I add almond leaves to my tank to condition the water for breeding.

I believe they're full grown. They're very active, aggressive and personable fish. they do require higher quality water. I add almond leaves to my tank to condition the water for breeding.

do you just use your tap water? and what conditioner do u use? what are good ways to keep good water quality? thanks!

I use tap water with dechlorinator. After it's in the tank I add peat and almond leaves. Just keep up on regular water changes and make sure the tank is fully cycled

Back
Top Bottom