Long time!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Nope, something that is totally new to me :) I'm wanting the sump to be quite complex and run/monitored of an apex Neptune.. If it turns out to be to over the top then i will try and keep it simple :) I think i am going for the herbie style plumbing/sump.

Mine has always been basic pipe here return here and that's all! Your going beyond what I have done!

Once the parts arrive i should be able to start, do a leak test and then cycle the aquarium ready for stock. Hows things with you fishrfriends? Any further decisions with your tank?

Once the parts arrive i should be able to start, do a leak test and then cycle the aquarium ready for stock. Hows things with you fishrfriends? Any further decisions with your tank?

Yes I posted on the page but no responses yet, just reading up a bit and trying to figure out how I wanna tell my wife I want 300$ worth of fish o.0

Pair of Rams lol :) I would do one of the following

Peacock Bass

or

Group of Frontosa.

or

Large male peacock/hap tank.

or
Biotope with Oscars and larger group of Firemouths, JD, and some dithers.

So many options I wouldn't be able to decide. It owuld be a nice ray tank to.

Pair of Rams lol :) I would do one of the following

Peacock Bass

or

Group of Frontosa.

or

Large male peacock/hap tank.

or
Biotope with Oscars and larger group of Firemouths, JD, and some dithers.

So many options I wouldn't be able to decide. It owuld be a nice ray tank to.

haha a pair of rams would love it ;)

There is a lot of options to choose, so many choices :angel:

Is it weird that I look at your tank daily on both forums? Lol :D Such a stunning tank, can't wait to see what lucky fish gets to call it home O_O

The rams ahah.. Rams are stunning too.

Well so far for my stock i am thinking>

Acei msuli group of 10-15
Tropheops (not sure what locale yet, maybe chilumba) group of 6-8
metriaclima pyrsonotos group of 6-8

Not sure what else, i have to keep searching. Im trying to keep the more unique species.

Back
Top Bottom