look what I picked up for $5 lol

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Fishkeeper88

Aquarium Advice FINatic
A line bred aulonocara jacobfreibergi or Eureka red. he is show quality I am thinking about getting him females :) he is only an 1 inch long lol

Attachments

• eureka 002.jpg
    eureka 002.jpg
    234.4 KB · Views: 213
  • eureka 003.jpg
    eureka 003.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 190
  • eureka 007.jpg
    eureka 007.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 166
sorry no sale... but maybe when he has babies I will post in the sell/trade section lol I just bred some aulonocara baenschi if they turn out good I will have them ready for sale in a few months...

sorry no sale... but maybe when he has babies I will post in the sell/trade section lol I just bred some aulonocara baenschi if they turn out good I will have them ready for sale in a few months...

Aww come on... Just kidding lol I have no room

New Cichlid

A line bred aulonocara jacobfreibergi or Eureka red. he is show quality I am thinking about getting him females :) he is only an 1 inch long lol

Wow....what a stud ! Hopefully you can find an equally fine looking female so they throw some awesome fry....good luck ! Would love to give a good home to some of those kids ! Thanks for the pics. I am still trying to figure out how to post some pics of my "children" and current set-up. I got back into this hobby after a 35 year lay-off.....and am amazed how popular the "Africans" are these days ! Luv this forum.....it's priceless ! Thanks again....

Jack ( Stumpyjr )

A one inch peacock shouldn't be that colorful. Color enhancing hormones are sometimes given to juvenile fish to make them appear as though they have adult coloration. I'm guessing that is what has happened here.

From the limited amount of research I have done on the topic, it would appear that it does.

Back
Top Bottom