Looking at Stocking Up

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
thats fine it teaches me stuff too.

i was lucky enough that when i went to the LFS yesterday that they had 15 juvenilles all larger than 5cm in a tank marked 3.50 each. I had a look in and took the lot appears to be some hongi's electirc blues and possibly a couple red empress amongst others, no yellows unfortunetly. they dont have much colour on them but all have some form of markings on them in terms of lines and spots so hopefully they do well and dont get bothered by the other fish in the tank. they have settled in alright and found the holes to go and not and all have survived the crucial 24hrs. admitadly i was expecting to find one "missing" this morning when i woke up

Bazzinator said:
thats fine it teaches me stuff too.

i was lucky enough that when i went to the LFS yesterday that they had 15 juvenilles all larger than 5cm in a tank marked 3.50 each. I had a look in and took the lot appears to be some hongi's electirc blues and possibly a couple red empress amongst others, no yellows unfortunetly. they dont have much colour on them but all have some form of markings on them in terms of lines and spots so hopefully they do well and dont get bothered by the other fish in the tank. they have settled in alright and found the holes to go and not and all have survived the crucial 24hrs. admitadly i was expecting to find one "missing" this morning when i woke up

That will happen if you add to small of ones.

Last edited:
so far all the fish seem to be getting on well and have survived the week. looks like i have some hongis for sure, electric blues and red empresses appear to be there as well. how long until i start seeing some colour they're all around that 2 inch mark some are a bit bigger

Back
Top Bottom