looking for school fish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ghostking010

Aquarium Advice Freak
So im looking for a type of schooling fish that would be good for an African cichlid tank my tank is a 75 gallon so let me know

ghostking010 said:
So im looking for a type of schooling fish that would be good for an African cichlid tank my tank is a 75 gallon so let me know

In my experience there are no schooling fish you can add to your 75g African Cichlid tank. What type of Cichlid's are they? Lake Malawi? I wouldn't do it...

Some have tried tiger barbs I had used giant Danios as dither fish but 2 didn't make it and I re homed the other 4. So if it were me I wouldn't do it.

Convict2161 said:
In my experience there are no schooling fish you can add to your 75g African Cichlid tank. What type of Cichlid's are they? Lake Malawi? I wouldn't do it...

Some have tried tiger barbs I had used giant Danios as dither fish but 2 didn't make it and I re homed the other 4. So if it were me I wouldn't do it.

I just added danios yesterday as dithers and I'm already down to three. ;)

Thnxs hukit just what I'm looking for but they seem very very agresive

No they are generally not aggressive, I'm not sure where you've heard that but it's not true. I've used them in that past many times with aggressive Malawi with no issues.

Cool now where can I finde them I live in Delaware USA i pretty shur that pet smart don't carry them

Back
Top Bottom