Lophiobagrus cyclurus

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I want them so I can have a tank that has some species from each part of the lake Tanganzanika ecosystem, like fish, plants, and inverts

Sent from my iPad using Aquarium Advice

You could try and find neothauma snails, but even their shells go for $5 each. That's what most of the shellies, if not all, actually live in. If you want a Tanganyikan cat, look into synodontis petricola or luccipinis, both are from lake Tanganyika and a comparable size to lophiobagrus species

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Hmmm when I go back up to MI, I might be able to get some and trade you them for a few sumbus ;)

I'm just not sure when I can get to MI next, might be thanksgiving but who knows. I could probably get you babies, this is all dependent on me getting this promotion I'm gunning for, and being able to upgrade to a 75 lol my dragons did just lay 20 eggs so I'm dealing with that right now too lol

Hey gecko, is there a possibility that I could inquire one of the those babies also?

Hey gecko, is there a possibility that I could inquire one of the those babies also?

Unless you would be in the DC area, I wouldn't want to ship just one, the cost wouldn't make it worth it

Back
Top Bottom