lower bio load

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

isiah1820

Aquarium Advice Freak
Looking for a bottom feeder with a lower bio load than the common pleco I have, any suggestions?

Synodontis petricola or synodontis multipunctata are great additions to any African Cichlid tank.I would try to do a small group of 3 or 4.

Kuli coaches have a very low bio load, but its rare to see them since they hide most of the time. But I'm not familiar with African Ciclid tanks.

Lt. said:
Kuli coaches have a very low bio load, but its rare to see them since they hide most of the time. But I'm not familiar with African Ciclid tanks.

But are they compatible with Africans dnt want any casualties lol

garfy said:
Synodontis petricola or synodontis multipunctata are great additions to any African Cichlid tank.I would try to do a small group of 3 or 4.

How's there bio load and do they need to be in groups

They're bio load isn't too bad and I guess you could keep a single fish if you wanted but they prefer company.They are very active day and night it's one of the things I like about them.

Yea I was looking to replace my pleco a more active bottom feeder would be good.

isiah1820 said:
Yea I was looking to replace my pleco a more active bottom feeder would be good.

I used to have 2 plecos but personally I found them fairly boring.The syno's and I have 4 of them I find very active and interesting fish.

Love my synos!! They are fun to watch, as they practice synchronized swimming across the tank.

garfy said:
I used to have 2 plecos but personally I found them fairly boring.The syno's and I have 4 of them I find very active and interesting fish.

Yea there def borining and a big bio load. After every WC here he comes with this long strand of poop.

Back
Top Bottom