lowest possible tank size for an angel

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
G

i have a 15gal...can i keep an single angel in it???
plz say yes lol
my mom wont let me get a bigger tank

Heh, yes.

15g is a good size tank for a single angel actually.

this is good
i really want a nagel and being only 16 its hard to fill my parents house with tanks that they're not really into my obsession. I wil have it in a 15g with some cories.
i will have it planted with, vals and a sword and hopefully get a piece of driftwood for x-mas, that i asked for

the tank should be topped up if i do this

the only thing is i have a betta, mollie, corys(will stay in 15) and 2 tetras(my school died off)
so i will move the tetras, molie into my 10 (which only has 3 sparkling gouramis) and maybe ill have to pull out my old 3 gallon for the betta

A false color picture aquafishy. There are no angels exactly like that.

The closest to that particular color pattern is either a silver, who would have a silver body and black stripes, or a gold, which would have an all gold body. My guess is that was a picture of a mature silver, which would likely have a gold crown (mature angels will have a "crown", which is a darker area from the nose to the dorsal fin. Its usually gold/bronze/yellow), who's dark bars had faded under stress (the silvers will do that). The more I look at it, the more sure I am its just a poor picture of a silver; you can see the black bar thru the eye, which doesn't fade on silvers, is not seen on golds, and is a defining factor for the silver.

There's great shots of angelfish breeds here: http://www.angelsplus.com/angelstrains.htm

aquafishy said:
and hopefully get a piece of driftwood for x-mas, that i asked for

I've got to say, that's cute as hell. I don't hear many kids asking for driftwood for Christmas :]

christmas is a great time to get stuff you need but dont wanna pay for

Back
Top Bottom