Male Dominance

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

CichlidLady0312

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Since rearranging my tank. My ob has been dominating the entire tank now my red devil and Royal blue peacock seem to be in that position amd really beating up everyone. I havent seen this usually they get along. I ordered 2 large cichlid stones for the tank maybe that will help

I say remove the red devil it's s NW cichlid and the others African rift lake

Its a 35 gallon I was going to get a 90 gallon but craigslist person never responded so im settling for a 75 gallon. Like I said they usuallu get along my red devil hides in his hide a way stone and never had an issue w him until now

are you sure he's a red devil? maybe red blood dragon? fish sold as red devils get really big and shouldn't mix with peacocks/malawis as mentioned above

I'm sorry, I don't think it will calm down. If he's a RD it won't work out.

search online red devils and blood dragons, see which one he is =) if ye's blood dragon will be ok hopefully, with A LOT of rearranging if anything like mine. Right now I have tall plants centered in tsnk to break up my bully's line of sight..

silly app...

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20130801_133652.jpg
    ForumRunner_20130801_133652.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 60
I don't know this one about 3 in. then too. Does he have the spotting, the peacock fin and body shape? There's another thread titled "meet my red devil/midas" that's a small fish sold as RD, check out those pics to compare

Back
Top Bottom