Me Again lol

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Steven A

Aquarium Advice Addict
Well I have thought about what every one said before and i have decided to add 2 more discus (small), probably congo tetras or rummynose tetras. Then i was thinking either an albino form of Krib Or Blue Rams. could it be possible to breed one of these dwarf cichlids in theis particular aquarium. I would love to do this LOL. Please reply A.S.A.P

P.S. I will be visiting the shop soon 8) 8) :? :? :? :? :) :) :lol:

Thanks ... Love Ste

Steven, if you have a discus that you currently suspect has a problem, it's a very bad idea to add any more fish to the tank at this time. Your current fish is stressed and more than likely won't survive the introduction of new fish because its' immune system is probably already struggling.

Any new fish (especially discus), should go through proper QT procedures.

if you plan to breed kribensis, do NOT house them with any other fish. ANY other fish. kribs are pretty mellow unless they are spawning, or have already laid eggs. When this happens, both male and female become wickedly protective, and will harrass and kill other fish in the tank. First time my kribs spawned, they killed 2 rummy nose tetra and forced a SAE to jump through the narrow opening at the back of the tank...so of course he died on the carpet.

Back
Top Bottom