Mogs gone Central American!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mogurako

Aquarium Advice Addict
Yes you have read that right! The guy who is crazy about Malawi Haps is getting some CA cichlids, Hukit is a bad influence. As we speak my GF is bringing me home 4 juvie Vieja Argentea.

They will be in a 55 until we move into our house this summer then I'll get them a bigger tank, hopefully by then I'll have a pair.

I'll post pictures when they settle in.

Central/South American cichlids are like crack, first you get a little taste then before you know it you start pawning things to buy more fish and bigger tanks.

Looking forward to pictures.

Last edited:
HUKIT said:
Good since the Festae are starting to pair, I'll send some fry.

Crap that's just another tank I'll have to buy! But I'll gladly take some fry. I'll send you some fry if my Argentea pair off.

Picked up a used 55, stand, AC 110, heater, light and resin tree roots for $120. I'm in the process of painting the back of the tank. Pictures to follow when the tank is set up.

Yes you have read that right! The guy who is crazy about Malawi Haps is getting some CA cichlids, Hukit is a bad influence. As we speak my GF is bringing me home 4 juvie Vieja Argentea.

They will be in a 55 until we move into our house this summer then I'll get them a bigger tank, hopefully by then I'll have a pair.

I'll post pictures when they settle in.

Good choice. Vieja's are on my must have list as well, but all my tanks are logjammed at the moment.

You're right, Hukit is a bad influence!

Back
Top Bottom