momma jewel protecting wigglers fry

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oh yeah ive got 2 batches of them in a 30 gallon... They.are almost ready to find new homes.....n right now the tank they.are in is a jewel tank

Oh yeah ive got 2 batches of them in a 30 gallon... They.are almost ready to find new homes.....n right now the tank they.are in is a jewel tank

Great :) Yeah, I've only had success with fry reaching selling stage when I dedicated my tanks to species pairs only. I just sold 20 of my Herichthys carpintis (they call them super green Texas at the lfs)

I'm sure you'll be able to. Just gotta do some leg work. Take photos and videos to show prospective buyers. I've got 4 lfs interested but it's a matter of finding time to travel etc. So far I've taken them to the closest one lol :D

finally sold some

Yeah i sold some last night to my buddy that owns a fish store here , i made my investment back:ROFLMAO:

I hope my Jewel cichlids breed soon, I have been waiting for them to get old enough to start reproducing,,,
Thanks for the pictures of yours

Back
Top Bottom