More mbunas

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

The boring name

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Well here goes my impulse buying again I just upgraded to a huge canister filter and my previous huge hob filter (both are running on my 55) put some huge river rocks to my previous high stack of rocks and I'm ready to add more mbunas so any that I should add that you like I want something very colorful.

I have 2 of those they are great fish I wanted somthing that had a diffrent color that would pop in a red blue and yellow tank

Under rated are rusty cichlids. They have that rust color w purple sides and the whitish lips! Real beauties! I checked a different petco than local one and got 4 for 5.50 each! Never saw a petco w so many African and new world cichlid options !! And They actually were labelled right and not all as assorted Africans!!

My first recommendation is always pseudotropheus saulosi. Males and females both are so awesome looking and their yellow personal opinion is so much nicer than even the labs.

Could anyone post a picture of what a juvi rusty looks like dont wanna get it confused with somthing else If its not labeled right

Back
Top Bottom