More video

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Nice tank, I see you like xbox also.

Sent from my C6916 using Tapatalk

Yeah, you got xbox one? My tag is flamesofchaos83

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Thanks doofy for being my second subscriber lol

They should make an online game for the xbox called cichlid care lol

Well whatever floats your boat... "Whatever cleans your tank" would be more appropriate here...

Sent from my iPod touch using Aquarium Advice

If they had that on xbox we could link the kinect so we could show our aquariums off

Sent from my C6916 using Tapatalk

Wait that's just the outside glass lol is this reference to tank #2? It's clean! Just not the outside....?

Unfortunately the fish hobby is not popular enough to go mainstream lol

The "Whatever cleans your tank" thing that i said was just a spin-off of the phrase that people use "whatever gloats your boat"... Just in case you seriously were confused. Your tanks look fine to me...

And i wish the aquarium hobby was more popular... Lots of people have fish but they dont take it further than a betta in a bowl...

It is my favorite hobby and my second one is fishing... Can you see the connection?

Or, whatever floats your boat:)
Did I just read this thread:^\
We need more substance here fellas.
"Are you not entertained!"

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

The "Whatever cleans your tank" thing that i said was just a spin-off of the phrase that people use "whatever gloats your boat"... Just in case you seriously were confused. Your tanks look fine to me...

And i wish the aquarium hobby was more popular... Lots of people have fish but they dont take it further than a betta in a bowl...

It is my favorite hobby and my second one is fishing... Can you see the connection?

Yeah I've been trying to get my friends into it but all they say is that they don't have the time or money for the hobby.

Sent from my SM-G360T1 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I'll admit it though I was confused..... don't judge lol

Sent from my SM-G360T1 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Back
Top Bottom