Mouth brooder

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks! I'm excited. This is our first batch of babies! Other than the Mollie we had that came prego. I counted about 60 babies in our tank. I'm very curious as to how they'll look. Dad is a red shoulder and mom is orange blotch.

i put my pellets into kitchen paper towelling and wrap it up a few layers thick, sit it on the floor and tap tap tap away with a hammer to crush it down to powder.

i have also used a spoon and bowl, kinda like a crude pestle and mortar

Sooo....... What's the course of action now that I have all these babies? They are growing so fast. Honestly if anyone is in the sw mo area I'll just give them to you. But can I sell them or jus try and give them away?

Hybrid fry should either be kept, destroyed, or fed to other fish, they should not be sold to the LFS or other hobbyist as all this does is weaken strains of fish. This is the reason no holding females leave my mixed tank, I hate coming off as the hybrid snob but there are many reasons not let these fish leave your house.

Back
Top Bottom