mouthbrooders

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Owl307

Aquarium Advice Freak
:wave:okay. i don't think i am going to go with convicts. i really want a mouth brooder that can go in a 40g and can have tankmates. i would like to breed them too so an easy breeder would be appreciated. i have done reasearch but i have found nothing to helpful.(well i have found a ton but there are so many!) if any of you have bred a mouthbrooder i would love to hear your stories, how you did it, what fish did you get to breed? ect. i am new to cichlids but i have had expiriance with non agrresive and semi-aggresive. thanks for all your help in advance!:)
melani​

Okay... i was researching the brichardi and i decided to see one not in a picture. so i went to a lfs and found them there. but to my amazement there was a female hap (wich i know get pretty big) holding her fry. it was so cute. you could see the little eyes...:D the only thing about the brichardi was that it is best in a species tank....:( i'd like a little variation and color.

Back
Top Bottom