Mozambique Tilapia and Red Devil?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Non taken, I'm just joking around, but it would be nice for some more feed back from the op.

Sent from my SM-G360T1 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Ok, good to know i wasn't offending anyone.

And feedback would be really nice right now.

Sent from my iPod touch using Aquarium Advice

I like your posts and material LayzorBeams I think it's awesome what you do, don't mind me I just tend to text whatever lol.

I like your posts and material LayzorBeams I think it's awesome what you do, don't mind me I just tend to text whatever lol.

Why thank you :)

You seem to know what youre doing pretty well too... I guess we dont agree on everything though :)

I'd rather agree on both ways of doing thing right. Sometimes im a little stubborn to what is being said. Just because what has worked for me.

I took your advice guys! No more fish. And to be clear- these are Hawaiian gold and koi tilapia they only get about 1' max according to my LFS.

I took your advice guys! No more fish. And to be clear- these are Hawaiian gold and koi tilapia they only get about 1' max according to my LFS.

LFS arent really reliable and oftentimes are just aiming to sell stuff... My LFS seems really legit but they make outrageous suggestions about stocking... Look more into your fish before you buy, its a good thing to do.

Back
Top Bottom