my 2month, Cichlid tank !!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Turbo V6 Camaro

Aquarium Advice Activist
it cycled and I finally found plant they wont eat to the bone LOL

sward, some others and a cork screws :)

20 gallon DIY sump at the moment. DIY algae scrubber soon.

levels

A=0 Nitrite = 0 nitrate < 5 ppm

862069646_bN5RH-XL.jpg

tell me what you think :)

Looks great! IMO a solid color, blue or black, background would really complete the package. Very nice!

wow thats really cool, i also had a Q ( dont want to hijack the thread )
but u know the tube along the back that makes the bubbles. whats your take on it? like are they neccesary or are they just to look cool, i been reading that the help cycle oxygen into the water?

wow thats really cool, i also had a Q ( dont want to hijack the thread )
but u know the tube along the back that makes the bubbles. whats your take on it? like are they neccesary or are they just to look cool, i been reading that the help cycle oxygen into the water?
I like it for decoration and when doing tank maintance or if the tank needs medicated.

it doe help oxygenate the water and it provides a small current in the water if the pump is not on like during water changes

where did you buy your tree stumps? i tried looking around my neighborhood and could not find any? did you by any chance buy them online?
i was in the local petco and looked down, there was an open box on the floor I pulled those out and took them to the counter to buy :eek2:lol

Back
Top Bottom