My A.Pulcher had enough

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
In my experience Protozin is the best for white spot. Only had to use it a couple of times so far but it solved it brilliantly. I might have to get some myself though at the weekend again, as a fish i bought last weekend looks like a possible carrier, although i'm not certain yet.
Mog - Nanoleutus are stunning, but ive only kept one and it didn't last long. I've also read that they can be tough to keep so be prepared, although you are obviously an experienced fishkeeper so hopefully you'll be fine.

Sent from my iPad using Aquarium Advice

Holy cow, bring that back down to the 74-78 range.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

I've got 3 more days till I feel its safe to lower. I usually keep it at 78. Will the higher temp increase aggression

Sent from my EVO using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Most Centrals actually do better at 70-76 and don't do well above that long term. I lost two male Gold Mixteco before before I realized what was going on.

Most Centrals actually do better at 70-76 and don't do well above that long term. I lost two male Gold Mixteco before before I realized what was going on.

Hmm maybe I should lower the temp now and see if the ich comes back. then just medicate at the lower temp if it does.

That's what I would do, meeki can take a little warmer say 78 but don't go above that for long periods.

If the ich comes back use medication.

That's what I would do, meeki can take a little warmer say 78 but don't go above that for long periods.

If the ich comes back use medication.

Ok thanks. Ill start lowering it now.

Now I wonder if that's what actually killed my pasionis

Its worked twice for me Once with angels and with my severums when I first got them.

If you remember let me know. I'm going to stop at my lfs and see if they have something like that. I know the api stuff stains silicone.

Thanks ill look tomorrow after work. I think I did see this there. Looks like it has no effect on the biological bacteria.

Nope it's doesn't, I've used both herbtana and artemiss with no I'll effects on my bio.

Awesome. Thank you so much for all the help.

Back
Top Bottom