My Alenquer F1 discus pair

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Discusluv

Aquarium Advice Regular
yVgVTuU.jpg

Fi3qVUF.jpg

D
It looks like you got this Discus thing down. :) I also like your selection of driftwood.

D
It looks like you got this Discus thing down. :) I also like your selection of driftwood.
Thank you, Id hope so after 15 years of raising them.
Im excited because I am now taking the next step and getting a group of wild manacapuru red from Jeff Rapps next week. Here is a picture of the wilds in the vendors tank will be putting in my 180 gallon with a group of geophagus sveni.

NJwiIPm.jpg

The many color morphs available today are tempting, but there certainly is something about the natural varieties that make them just as inviting. Rapps has a great reputation, but even with that, be prepared to deal with the potential of parasites. The wild ones are notorious for that.

Thank you, Id hope so after 15 years of raising them.
Im excited because I am now taking the next step and getting a group of wild manacapuru red from Jeff Rapps next week. Here is a picture of the wilds in the vendors tank will be putting in my 180 gallon with a group of geophagus sveni.

NJwiIPm.jpg
Agree. I always treat with praziquantel and flubendazole or levamisole as a rule with all wilds. I have raised wild characins and corydoras. Then, with cichlids ( as I did with my wild geophagus) look for signs of protozoa to determine if need metronidazole.

You will be excellent at discus---
Do you sell rams? Breeding pairs?

Thanks for the vote of confidence !
I breed and sell rams ...
I have pairs and most people get rams that breed from me...
Find the FW Xmas contest and enter for free fish from me...Open to any member until New Years eve...

Back
Top Bottom