My angel is growing up

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mrwizard

Aquarium Advice Freak
Just thought I'd share how big my angel is getting after only a few months, he/she is turning into a real beauty! :)
Also if anyone could tell me if it's a he or she I'd appreciate it alot :)

Gorgeous! I have to say that the only way sure-fire way I know of to gender angels is to watch them breed. The only other way I have heard of using to gender them is to look for a small hump on the male's forehead, but I have seen males without it and females with it, so I personally don't use that method. :)

Dana180 said:
She or he is a real beauty!

Thank you, I love the way how he elegantly swims across the front of he tank showing off lol

absolutangel04 said:
Gorgeous! I have to say that the only way sure-fire way I know of to gender angels is to watch them breed. The only other way I have heard of using to gender them is to look for a small hump on the male's forehead, but I have seen males without it and females with it, so I personally don't use that method. :)

Thanks, I've only got the one angel, i originally had two but I don't think the other one was as strong as the one i have he didn't make it sadly :(

It's crazy going thru these photos to see how much my angel has grown, didn't realise how much he had grown, here's a new pic of him/her lol

absolutangel04 said:
Wow, what a gorgeous fish. I love the picture!

Thank you, his personality is really coming out now, he's quite an angry angel lol check this vid out of him going mental lol.

Back
Top Bottom