my cichlid tank... question

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
kay-bee19 says:
I've got one in my main tank (which includes acei and yellow labs) and he exhibits normal mbuna behavior towards the others. In your mix a demasoni probably wouldn't exhibit the aggression they unleash towards their own kind (which can be quite brutal).

that is what i was trying to say. as long as u only have 1 in the tank there are quite peaceful. the peacocks are also very peaceful. they are not mbuna but will fit nicely into your tank. i agree with kay-bee19 aswell about the cobalt. i have 2 in my tank and they are as peaceful as my labs. they are also a really nice baby blue colour. i personally dont like the zebra cobalt but you may like the stripes. i have a pic of a plain cobalt and if u go to my photos and u can find a zebra conalt very easily on google images.

Kay bee if you click the "my info" button you will see my tanks.. i may have to update it.. but its a 55 gallon. I think im gonna stick with what it is now and jus tget rid of the johanni and auratus. The kenyi are doing fine with the acei and labs. I am going to up the amount of labs and acei and go from there.

I looked up the cynotilapia afra and they are beautiful.. but i don't see any at the LFS.. any othe r name they might go by?

oh also i knew labs and acei were the most peaceful and how could i pass by that wonderful purple fish :D

Back
Top Bottom