My devil and butti

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I seen there are many different types of NLS I would have to look into which one is best for my 2 fish

Sent from my SM-G925T using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Their recipes are pretty self explanatory. MikeM, a highly knowledgeable cichlid guy on here recommends the NLS thera +A variety which contains garlic. Mike himself or hukit or freakgecko or mogurako would be the people to ask.

Whatever you find out for the best cichlid food let me know. I might switch food.

Sent from my C6916 using Tapatalk

Will definitely buy it tomorrow to try it out thanks so much for the tip and advice I will keep you posted on the results

Whatever you find out for the best cichlid food let me know. I might switch food.

Sent from my C6916 using Tapatalk

Omega one is great, hikari cichlid gold, NLS thera +A are all great staples. Any one is solid. According to a recent website that ranked them thoroughly aqueon and nat geo pellets are also good choices. Spirulina flakes are good as well.

I'll give NLS thera+A a try hopefully my fish like it. I appreciate the info. I might end up buying both omega and NLS

Thanks dude he's much bigger now

Back
Top Bottom