My fave fish died

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

erikmoseley

Aquarium Advice Addict
Hi all. My last female saulosi died unexpectedly an she was holding. This was her second time. Never saw fry from first time. So she was awesome as she never took crap from anyone when not holding and when she was holding became super defensive. I have a highly stocked tank w 20 fish an she was fine this afternoon I had made a special cave hoping shed go in it and she had but when I came home tonight she was upside down in it barely breathing. Indodnt really care to be a broader soninfigured I'd let nature take its course if she spit this time. When I saw her a few hrs ago I immediately scooped her and put her in a breeder box hang on thing with an air line oxygenating it but she died. She didn't look beaten but my saulosi seem to be the only fish that have died in last few months. I'm now left with the Dom male and subdom that's been wavering between male and female colors. Although sheblooked unharrassed could the Dom be killing them all off? I had 7! And slowly keep losing one. I've not noticed any bad aggression from male but I'm lost. Here's pic of her dead and a pic just from yesterday

Attachments

• image-1837517954.jpg
    image-1837517954.jpg
    120.1 KB · Views: 61
  • image-448156696.jpg
    image-448156696.jpg
    118.3 KB · Views: 65
  • image-946349737.jpg
    image-946349737.jpg
    137.6 KB · Views: 72
Back
Top Bottom