My new OB Zebra

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

spoonman

Aquarium Advice Addict
My wife and I went to the LFS yesterday and found this beautiful OB Zebra (pretty sure its a male. It has blueish hues)! It is about 3.5" long and is getting along great in my Mbuna tank. I recently just got a 4" red zebra (pretty sure its a female) and I think these two have hit it off. The dancing has started and I wouldnt be surprised to see the red zebra with a mouthful of eggs in the near future. I havent seen an OB zebra of this size for sale in a while so my wife had to have it. And me, seeing that its Halloween and all thought it would be ok. Check out the pics and let me know what you think.

Attachments

• DSC01185.jpg
    DSC01185.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 47
  • DSC01186.jpg
    DSC01186.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 55
  • DSC01187.jpg
    DSC01187.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 58
  • DSC01189.jpg
    DSC01189.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 52
Awesome fish! I picked up two of them maybe 3 or 4 months ago... one is almost all blue/bluish black, and the other is orange/black. The blue guy is slowly becoming the dominant male of the tank even though he is not the biggest. I love these guys in a tank of Zebras, Labs, etc... they are another "Garden Variety" African that I just find to be so cool! Congrats!

Back
Top Bottom