My new oscars

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
they are stunners! have u found they look a lil bigger than before? im always thinking this :D
and if u have an albino red, id love to see more pics! iv never seen one irl and i think they are amazing x

Thx it's hard to get them with my fon, lil stinkers get excited! Lol.... Notice the new growth even on the albinos fins... Still doesn't have a name.... The tiger is Ziggy.... Any suggestions for the other? Ziggy seems to have more grey and black now... Guessing they grow in different ways... IDC they are fun... So far... ??

Attachments

• image-1125381679.jpg
    image-1125381679.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 64
  • image-4052519.jpg
    image-4052519.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 63
  • image-1438631083.jpg
    image-1438631083.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 63
  • image-2798848569.jpg
    image-2798848569.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 61
beautiful! they look very healthy aswell, so great job!

albino reds are epic. if i had one like yours id call it Eldorado (after the city of gold lol) or Blaze. i wish i could get one!! ahaa x
i find the grey thing too, but at about 3pm every day they get very dark as if this is their energetic time of the day, then get much lighter later on.

how much have they grown? x

Best I can guess about 3/4 of an inch... They fit between holes in the one spray bar now larger :) fed them a piece if fresh frozen krill today.... WOW we're they happy!!!! Good water and good food I'm guessing threw a growth spurt maybe? I read before to expect an inch a month till 10 inches.... I like eldorado... My first show horse was blaze :) I'm thinking storm... The way it storms out of the hut for food!!

u ride?! how awesome! il pm u for details ha.

Storm sounds good, with those colours its like golden sunshine breaking through a snowing mist.... interesting :)

Used to.... Grew up in horseback. My best friend still has horses but I had surgery several years back and am told I can't :-(
my first horse blaze....

Attachments

• image-4018631468.jpg
    image-4018631468.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 56
its a great photo and greater horse :)
sorry i 4got to pm oooops.
im very sorry about you not being able to, at least u have the fish :) x

Looks like Ziggy is going to eat this guy.... Lol dang tv reflection...

Attachments

• image-263367507.jpg
    image-263367507.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 62
Back
Top Bottom