My new Rams spawning

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

king_acuarios

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hi! Here I present the first spawning of the Ramirezi generation born in one of my tanks. This aquarium is too much difficult to the fry survive if they hatch but I will entertain a lot watching my Rams defend their spawning as if they were in their natural habitat. I put this couple in this aquarium because I have two other couples in the other aquariums that I have, one of this couple are alone in one of the aquariums. I hope you like the video.
Greetings!

https://youtu.be/87QwVo4MX4M

That must be a young male?

I have an amazing male i will try to get a decent pic... I just put a young GBR in with him... Regardless of sex, its presence will brighten his colors due to rivalry or breeding... But i hope its a female.

Sent from my iPod touch using Aquarium Advice

That must be a young male?

I have an amazing male i will try to get a decent pic... I just put a young GBR in with him... Regardless of sex, its presence will brighten his colors due to rivalry or breeding... But i hope its a female.

Hi! Show me when you can the pictures to help you identify the sex of your Rams. Thanks for read my post. :)

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1438660783.913316.jpg

Thats the male. Ive just noticed that the female has gone into breeding mode when i moved them to their own tank. So hopefully my empty 29 will be full of babies soon!! (Only has an Angel in that tank, the parents are in a different tank.)

View attachment 276075

Thats the male. Ive just noticed that the female has gone into breeding mode when i moved them to their own tank. So hopefully my empty 29 will be full of babies soon!! (Only has an Angel in that tank, the parents are in a different tank.)

Hi! Hope you have success with your couple of Rams. I got some good news about mine! :) Them have a second spawning today! Hope this time the fry make it.. here I upload the video.

Back
Top Bottom