My new to me 125 gallon.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Aquaman1978

Aquarium Advice Freak
Just bought this 125 gallon tank today $100. Stand is ok tank is in good shape. Going to reseal it just for piece of mind. Maybe I will put my demasoni in this tank.

This is the tank and stand.

Attachments

• image-3526156574.jpg
    image-3526156574.jpg
    127.7 KB · Views: 104
I will be subscribing to this thread. Post pictures all along the way!

Hukit gave me a great sa ca list once before, may need to revisit that forum.

Wow! Great deal! I'm constantly looking on craigslist for something for my dad in law to help him cope w his PTSD (and maybe rehome my fish ghat aren't fitting in w my stock) can u say selfish! And best deal I saw was a 55 w wood stand and light for $70

Wow! Great deal! I'm constantly looking on craigslist for something for my dad in law to help him cope w his PTSD (and maybe rehome my fish ghat aren't fitting in w my stock) can u say selfish! And best deal I saw was a 55 w wood stand and light for $70

Post on local Facebook pages. That's how I find my big tanks. You just have to be willing to search. I always post, looking for fish tanks, will pay .50-75 per gallon depending on how clean the tank is. Usually people tell me what they have and I go from there.

Post on local Facebook pages. That's how I find my big tanks. You just have to be willing to search. I always post, looking for fish tanks, will pay .50-75 per gallon depending on how clean the tank is. Usually people tell me what they have and I go from there.

Thanks I will try!

Report what you find. Hopefully you will get lucky.

Oscar just sent me a link for free 180 gallon! I have some persuading to do. Wife shot the initial idea of it down! Do u think a tank that large will be ok in a room that's above a garage or too much weight?

That's not a great idea unless you can get some support under that tank. You have to remember that will be close to 1500 lbs of water. Tank is going to be around 200-250 lbs and decor and other stuff will be pushing close to 2000 lbs. that's a lot of weight on a floor. I built a support wall under my house for my tank to sit above do I don't have to worry about it sinking over time. And with that much weight, it's going to happen, unless supported.

Oscar just sent me a link for free 180 gallon! I have some persuading to do. Wife shot the initial idea of it down! Do u think a tank that large will be ok in a room that's above a garage or too much weight?

Where is this tank located??

Back
Top Bottom