My rookie tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Tacoeater

Aquarium Advice Activist
Finally got the nerve to post my tank. About 20 assorted African cichlids, two BN plecos , two feather fin catfish and one zebra danio that I call lucky. 60g 48" long, Fluval 406 and a Koralia 750, adding a AquaClear 110 as soon as it gets here. 65% wc once a week. Been running almost a year now. One day I hope to have it set up like some of you guys!
Decor is set up to keep my household happy.

http://youtu.be/cROutd_PgEo

Looks good and that's funny I had 3 zebra danios when I started my tank 2 died fairly quick and the last one was there for a while until my friend asked me where he was and I had no clue couldn't find anything to say he was killed. They are pretty fast and always moving guess he just got caught slipping one day haha

Looks good and that's funny I had 3 zebra danios when I started my tank 2 died fairly quick and the last one was there for a while until my friend asked me where he was and I had no clue couldn't find anything to say he was killed. They are pretty fast and always moving guess he just got caught slipping one day haha

I've had 4 danios jump from the tank to their death. I had 15 in a 110 tall and now I have 11. They jumped out in they middle of the day when no one was home. They were a little crispy by the time I found them.

They should still sell you them. They just aren't responsible for them dying or whatever their return policy is. I bought giant danios with a couple cichlids and they said they can sell them but its against petsmart policy

Just got my AquaClear 110 to add to my Fluval 406, AC110 is a beast!

Back
Top Bottom