My tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Tank looks pretty good I would add a background and switch to a darker substrate to help the fish pop more. There's allot of white in that tank it kind of washes them out a bit.

I really like that white rock with the big holes in it...What is it?

the rock is called TEXAS HOLEY ROCK....ill do a wider vid next time...someone wanted to see a pic of the lil fry hiding under the rock and i couldnt get a good one so i made the vid. u can find the rock on ebay all the time. i got mine from a vendor named delgado, has the good stuff.

bcurlacher54 said:
the rock is called TEXAS HOLEY ROCK....ill do a wider vid next time...someone wanted to see a pic of the lil fry hiding under the rock and i couldnt get a good one so i made the vid. u can find the rock on ebay all the time. i got mine from a vendor named delgado, has the good stuff.

Heavy? Expensive? Will it buffer water?

yeah its kinda expensive, the two that i have were about 100 bux a piece. u can find them in all diff sizes but the bigger, whiter ones are more expensive. checkout ebay.

Back
Top Bottom