Name that cichlid! Part 2!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sorry! I'll be posting a new longer one soon, hope to do 2 cichlids per region

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Ew.
Ok maybe I'm a little bias

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Is it that fish or you just not a fan of Aulonocara? That one by himself, not so great, but with the mix I have, it would be sweet. I just got a Red Flash haensbenchi that's going to be sweet.

When it's all said and done, it'd be nice to have a master list, on one post that says them all again, anyone else agree?

Is it that fish or you just not a fan of Aulonocara? That one by himself, not so great, but with the mix I have, it would be sweet. I just got a Red Flash haensbenchi that's going to be sweet.

I'm just bias against larger cichlids especially from the rift, I like my dwarves :p

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

When it's all said and done, it'd be nice to have a master list, on one post that says them all again, anyone else agree?

I can probably do that after a little while, but I'd rather do it all in one go, seeing as it would be more organized

A mod could probably combine combine them once they are done and then have an archive thread, and then do a new one with new pictures, once it's done, combine it into the archive thread

That probably made no sense lol

Sorry you misunderstood, I just meant it'd be nice to have a list of the 6 after the guessing is over each time, like an answer key for that post.

PICTURE 1: Vieja tuyrensis
PICTURE 2: Greenwoodochromis bellcrossi
PICTURE 3: Oxylapia polli
PICTURE 4: Aulonocara rostratum (Freakgecko wins!)
PICTURE 5: Crenicara punculata
PICTURE 6: Astatoreochromis alluaudi
PICTURE 7: Limbochromis robertsi

PICTURE 1: Vieja tuyrensis
PICTURE 2: Greenwoodochromis bellcrossi
PICTURE 3: Oxylapia polli
PICTURE 4: Aulonocara rostratum (Freakgecko wins!)
PICTURE 5: Crenicara punculata
PICTURE 6: Astatoreochromis alluaudi
PICTURE 7: Limbochromis robertsi

Perfect! Thank you, and thanks for taking the time, these are fun.

No problem! Figured it would be a nice break for the more knowledgable members from answering all the beginner type posts

Back
Top Bottom