Name this fish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
If the plant yr Ames the Africans will end up eating it or digging it up I tried a couple different plants with my africans and they didn't end up to well. LoL.

If the plant yr Ames the Africans will end up eating it or digging it up I tried a couple different plants with my africans and they didn't end up to well. LoL.

Convicts are great with plants, they did really well in my 16 gallon planted tank. (Solo inhabitants) they dug a hole under one of my plants to make their nest though. But it was an Anubias so it survived haha.

Are they a good community fish? I have a 55 sitting empty in the garage I've been working on cleaning and making glass braces for and am going to do some sort of treescape or something I don't know yet but its going to be planted. It would be cool to have a pair of convicts in there.

Are they a good community fish? I have a 55 sitting empty in the garage I've been working on cleaning and making glass braces for and am going to do some sort of treescape or something I don't know yet but its going to be planted. It would be cool to have a pair of convicts in there.

Hint on "(solo inhabitants)" because they were removed from my 55 for terrorizing all of my fish. If you plan on keeping them in a community tank, don't get male and female, get either two females Or 1 female or 1 male. When they breed, they are parents from hell.

Back
Top Bottom