Natural

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

AshaKayx3

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hello all! I want to make my 55gal cichlid tank more natural looking.. is it true that you can't keep live plants with cichlids?

What kind of cichlids?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

That article just lists different plants....? Lol. Is there something I can do to make them not uprootable?

I believe and add the sites name to the search... if not, the link is probably somewhere on the plants 102 link

What kind of cichlids?!?!?!?!

Oh! Sorry! I must have overlooked your previous comment. I have 2 parrots, 1 yellow lab, 2 Jack dempseys, iridescent shark, 2 plecos, and a blue/black Striped one.

What kind of plecos?

What that said, i think you should worry about your mixed up stocking before plants.

You have african fish with american fish. Is there a pic of your black/blue striped fish?
Either way thats way too much fish for your 55gal tank.

Its a technique used by some but it doesnt always work and yours is way too overstocked... those fish with seriously outgrow that tank quick. Back to the other issue... mixed bag of fish from different regions

For the outgrowing, I know I will have to upgrade. I want to get a 125 gal minimum. But for the mixing, they've been together for awhile.

Back
Top Bottom